Whether you’re looking for outdoor fun, shopping or art, Omaha offers summer activities for everyone! July is the hottest month of the year making air-conditioned summer movies and museum events popular. With an average temperature near 80 degrees, the evenings offer a break from the heat for those seeking shopping and nightlife opportunities.
Here are five summer activities in Omaha that we think you will enjoy:
- Marcus Theatres is offering $2 movies at 10 am on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings now through August 15th. Grab the family for an air-conditioned movie!
- Family Fun in Omaha is sharing free and low-cost fun ideas for the family on their website and on their Facebook page.
- Old Market District Omaha is an historic district now filled with shopping, dining and nightlife including live music. The area offers something for everyone.
- Join us July 11th at the Bemis Center for Contemporary Arts for the First Thursday Art Talk. Additional events are happening throughout the month. Visit the website to learn more.
- The Omaha Summer Fun page on Facebook offers a variety of fun and family friendly activities for the whole family. They are, like us, simply trying to get the word out about great activities happening locally. Check their page for updates.
Stay cool and remember DVG Realty for all of your real estate needs!